Former officers' casino of the 50s in the historic Tempelhof Airport.
Extraordinary event location in the architecturally unique ambience of the disused Tempelhof Airport (THF):
- 110sqm large location + 100sqm large outdoor terrace.
- listed solid wood bar counter including historical stickers
- approx. 5,50 meter high ceilings
- original lights in industrial style
- original accessories from the collection of the old airport
- 100sqm covered outdoor terrace: natural warm light reflections at sunset.
In the post-war period, today's Event Space Orville's was used as an officers' mess for the US Army under the name "Columbia House". Today you can still see and feel the traces of history. Currently, Orville's is used as an event location for music events such as jazz jam sessions or record releases, vernissages and fashion shows as well as a gastro bar.
Rental period is freely negotiable