Casual luxury, just outside the city gates:
CELEBRATE EXCLUSIVELY AT DÜNECK CASTLE
We are now happy to accept requests for unusual events, special customer and corporate events, as well as film and photo shoots in our Düneck Castle in Moorrege, which was built in 1871 and is otherwise our private residence, shortly before the completion of the renovation. Modern interior design meets old, refurbished parquet flooring, stately fireplaces and stucco ceilings.
Only about 30 minutes away from Hamburg, you can celebrate here in the middle of a 36,000 sqm park in the Beletage with up to 180 seated guests or 500 guests at the flying buffet. 10 differently furnished suites for overnight stays, a wine cellar for Bordeaux excursions and bicycles for exploring the neighboring monastery of Ütersen and the navigable Pinnau.
Castle Düneck is as our guests say "incomparable":
* privacy of a self-contained estate in the unique architecture of an American mansion, such as the architect built for the Astors and Vanderbilts.
* in a park (3,6 ha) with orangery, tea house, fish pond, own game, boules lanes, lawn croquet
* for unforgettable days and nights for up to 400 guests
* in an exquisite interior with many stimulating contrasts of classical style elements and first-class European design
* with suites in the castle for up to 25 guests
* two in-house luxury limousines, as well as a teak motorboat from the 60s
* only 25 to 40 minutes away from Blankenese, central station and airport
with parking facilities in the park
privater Park mit altem Baumbestand
Rental period is freely negotiable