The hall was built in 1899 as Gottfried Löffler's magnificent hall and thus dates from the Wilhelminian period, when people in the city had a lot of work and in their free time were entertained in the many suburban establishments.
After the First World War, the labor movement used it for educational and cultural events.
In the 1980s, what is now the "Christian Broda Bildungsheim" was used as a location for theater productions in the outskirts before the hall fell into oblivion because the infrastructure for today's requirements was lacking.
After being rediscovered by Hannes Eder & Aimée Klein, it was renovated over a period of three years and is now used by the P72 operating company for events of all kinds. It is named after a "Lorely bust" located in the foyer, which, like the building, also dates from 1899 and was designed by an artist (?) who wrote under a pseudonym "Simon".
Since the bust has the lettering in one of the spellings customary at the time, this spelling "LORELY" was adopted.
With its flexible interior design and modern technical equipment, the hall now offers a suitable setting for a wide variety of events. The extraordinarily good acoustics should perhaps also be mentioned, which bring the world's best, such as the Philharmonic, symphony and musicians from the RSO, into the hall as a sound collective for recordings and concerts.
Rental period is freely negotiable